121. This image was the paper that was underneith the lino when i was applying the ink. Occasionally the roller would fall off and leave a mark on the paper. I also drew onto it with a fountain pen and only in these rectangular areas i used water to blur the ink. I really like the final outcome.
122. This image was made using the rollitself and pointillism to emphasise the darker areas.
123. This image reminds me of reeds surrounding a pond.
124. This is a piece of swade that i have burnt a pattern into using the soldering iron and the tools that came with it. By applying different amounts of pressure the design appears bolder or more faded.
125. White marker pen on black paper.
126. White maker pen on black paper.
127. White marker pen on black paper.
128. These are the pieces of drift wood that i practiced my new technique of Pyrography on and then arranged into a hanging.
129. I can’t quite decide if this drawing is finished, so i may come back to it.