81. This image i drew because it is the first time that i have ever cut my own hair. Luckily it was a successful job and i didn’t need to go to the hairdresser.
82. As a whole, i do not like this drawing; however, there are aspects that i do like. For instance, the blurred areas of brown the ink has bled because water was applied to its surface.
83. I had high hopes for this image of a tree, but i kept making mistakes and i am therefore not happy with the outcome.
84. This drawing drawing was sparked by an idea that i had on holiday with some family friends. An idea to make parasols that are to be used in the sun, so they can be as decorative as you like. I took the oportunity to draw a few examples so that i would remember the idea for when we got back off holiday.
86. This followed on from the parasol idea, but instead thinking about how you could use the idea for an installation piece.
87. I drew this because i felt as though i was neglecting my pens as i have been using fountain pens instead.