I have gotten quite behind when it comes to updating my blog, but here is where i am up to in terms of the 150 Drawing Project.
38. On all of the other tickets, i noticed that it was only the number ‘SIX’ and ‘NINE’ had the word of the number written on them, so i wanted to see what they would look like if all of the numbers had their number written on them. This was my outcome.
41. I used water from the river that we were sat next to, to smudge the ink of the pen.
42. I used mashed up Fern to draw with.
43. Mashed up Foxglove.
44. Silt from the river bed.
47. I decided to do the tasks in the workbook that is available for children to do when they are at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park exhibitions.
53. A fairisle knit pattern on point paper.
59. Drawing the shape of the paper as it appears on the section that is to be drawn on.
60. The best thing for a really hot day.
61. My favourite building across from our hotel in Hamburg.
62. Inspired but Kirchner’s work. I want to also do some lino prints.
63. I was drawing a boat when we were looking at the lake in Hamburg and then it left part way through.
67. Drawing from memory. The writing looks as though it is Japanese, but it was actually Latin. I just couldn’t remember what it said.
71 + 72. These are the tissue papers that i used when cleaning my paint brushes. I really liked the patterns that it created.
73. Drawings towards the Bum Project.
75. Traced from a photo i took on my phone.
79. Drawing on A3.
80. Drawing on A3.